Faquality Ask Question
Do's of Battery
- Keep Flames, Sparks, Metallic Objects away from top of battery.
- Add water frequently to maintain correct level.
- Read instruction on proper charger setting.
- Allow battery to charge fully before using.
- Use hydrometer to check state of charge.
- Keep battery top area clean and dry.
- Allow battery to cool down before using after charging.
- Keep charging equipment in good repair; clean occasionally by blowing out with compressed air.
- Give cold batteries extra time to charge.
- Wash and neutralize batteries when required.
- Use a spreader bar to lift battery.
Don'ts of Battery
- Don't over discharge batteries.
- Don’t add too much water.
- Don't change batteries unnecessarily.
- Don’t disconnect battery before turning charger off.
- Don't damage connectors by dropping on floor.
- Don't lift batteries with chains only.
- Don't try to change charger setting.
- Don't ignore problems. Eliminate them with proper action.
- Don't guess anything about batteries and chargers. Ask questions - be informed, be safe and productive.